Front of House Team Member
Everyone has a story, let us be a part of yours!
Our restaurants are welcoming, family-friendly, energetic, fun, and fast-paced. We are the proud creators of the original chicken sandwich. Our #1 rated customer service and quality of food is what keeps our guests coming back and becoming raving fans.
“We should be about more than just selling chicken. We should be a part of our customers’ lives and the communities in which we serve.” -S. Truett Cathy
Want to know what being a part of our team looks like? Check out our Instagram: @cfacentralriverside
Starting Wage: $15.50
Status: Part time to full time
The Front of House Team Member's responsibility is to continually interface with guests to provide quick, friendly, and accurate service. Cashiers are the face of our company and are the first step in providing great customer service and hospitality to our guests.
- Acts with integrity, honesty, and knowledge that promotes the culture, values and mission of Chick-fil-A, Central Riverside
- Interact with guests to provide friendly and accurate service
- Communicate with customers regarding orders and comments
- Work with a sense of urgency to ensure orders are out in a timely manner
- Reliable and consistent with a positive attitude
- Distribute food, beverages, or desserts to customer
You're an ideal candidate if you:
- Are a team player
- Speak enthusiastically
- Are helpful with others and love to serve
- Maintain good eye contact with guests
- Obtain a Riverside County Food Handler’s card
- Have prior customer service experience but not required
- Every Sunday off
- Welcoming Environment
- Culture of care for the team
- Competitive Pay
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Leadership Development
- Employee Meals & Discounts
- Up to $2500 Education Scholarship
- On-the-job Training
- Flexible Schedules
Come and join this exceptional team. Your story with Chick-fil-A can start today!
This Chick-fil-A Franchisee is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regard to any protected status, classification or factor, in accordance with the requirements of all federal, state and local laws. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodations to the application and/or interview process should notify the Franchisee.