Front of House Shift Lead
Everyone has a story, let us be a part of yours!
Our restaurants are welcoming, family-friendly, energetic, fun, and fast-paced. We are the proud creators of the original chicken sandwich. Our #1 rated customer service and quality of food is what keeps our guests coming back and becoming raving fans.
“We should be about more than just selling chicken. We should be a part of our customers’ lives and the communities in which we serve.” -S. Truett Cathy
Want to know what being a part of our team looks like? Check out our Instagram: @cfacentralriverside
Starting Wage: $18.60
Status: Part time to full time
Oversee up to 20 people for Front or Back of house on a shift and ensure operations are smooth, guests and team members are well taken care of, and shifts are handed off smoothly.
We are looking for someone who wants to join a growing team. We are energetic and fast paced, all while caring for our team and each other. We work to empower our team to succeed no matter what level they are at and the shift lead is vital to this success.
- Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promotes the culture, values and mission of Chick-fil-A, Central Riverside
- Follow Chick-fil-A policies and procedures regarding the handling of cash, property, products and equipment
- Advise team and ensure that state/federal regulations are adhered to
- Make sure employees provide prompt and courteous service
- Train and coach a team of employees
- Maintain a Riverside County Food Handler’s card
- Required to lift heavy objects occasionally
- Implement appropriate strategies to problem solve
- Work closely with leadership to meet revenue objectives
- All other duties as assigned
Looking for someone who is:
- Able to organize and maintain a team on a shift
- Committed to working at least 25 hours per week
- Uphold the mission and values of Chick-fil-A, Central Riverside
- Able to positively motivate and coach your team
- Able to set and achieve goals
- Good communication skills
- $18 an hour
- 401k with matching
- Scholarship opportunities
- Food Benefits
- Employee Assistance program
Come and join this exceptional team. Your story with Chick-fil-A can start today!
This Chick-fil-A Franchisee is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regard to any protected status, classification or factor, in accordance with the requirements of all federal, state and local laws. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodations to the application and/or interview process should notify the Franchisee.