Kitchen Team Member
Everyone has a story, let us be a part of yours!
Our restaurants are welcoming, family-friendly, energetic, fun, and fast-paced. We are the proud creators of the original chicken sandwich. Our #1 rated customer service and quality of food is what keeps our guests coming back and becoming raving fans.
“We should be about more than just selling chicken. We should be a part of our customers’ lives and the communities in which we serve.” -S. Truett Cathy
Want to know what being a part of our team looks like? Check out our Instagram: @cfacentralriverside
Starting Wage: $15.50
Status: Part time to full time
Kitchen Team Member Job Summary:
Our Kitchen Team Members work in a fast-paced, high energy environment. The responsibility of our kitchen team member is to produce the highest quality food with precision and accuracy, continually observing and implementing the proper quality assurance and food safety procedures.
- Strong knowledge of proper food handling procedures
- Properly store food items at appropriate temperatures to avoid spoilage
- Clean work area effectively and food preparation equipment
- Prior experience as cook is preferred but not required
Chick-fil-A Team Members enjoy:
- Every Sunday off
- Employee Meals & Discounts
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Pay
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Welcoming Environment
- Culture of care for the team
- Leadership Development
- Up to $2500 Education Scholarship
- On-the-job Training
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Obtain or have a Riverside County Food Handler's card
- The right candidate is responsible, energetic, and a team player
Come and join this exceptional team. Your story with Chick-fil-A can start today!
This Chick-fil-A Franchisee is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regard to any protected status, classification or factor, in accordance with the requirements of all federal, state and local laws. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodations to the application and/or interview process should notify the Franchisee.